Skip to content
Asparagus with Mint Butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Melt butter with mint, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat until just bubbling around edges.
- Make the asparagus: Cook asparagus in a pot of salted boiling water until bright green and tender, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Drizzle a few tablespoons mint butter over asparagus, and toss gently to coat. Garnish with mint leaves.