- 1 uncooked pie crust (store bought or prepared)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 slices raw bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, onion and bacon until no pink remains. Drain well. Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, mustard, barbecue sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire and pepper. Place mixture in prepared pie crust.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, milk and egg. Spread over meat mixture.
- Cover the edges of the pie crust with foil or a pie shield to prevent over browning. Bake 15 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.