Skip to content
- 8 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1 medium Tomato; finely chopped
- 4 slices Ham; chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion; finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Beat eggs, milk and flour in large bowl.
- Pour egg mixture onto a pan (12x16) lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle eggs with prepared vegetables, ham and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350F for about 14 minutes, or until edges are almost set.
- Top omelette with remaining cheese; bake 2 min or until the cheese is melted.
- Roll up the omelette immediately, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelette is rolled. Place on platter; cut into slices. Serve immediately.