Parmesan Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 pounds peeled and cubed sweet potatoes (3/4” – 1” cubes)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the sweet potato cubes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Stir to coat, making sure oil is evenly distributed on the potatoes. Add the rosemary, salt, pepper, garlic and Parmesan and stir until well combined. The cheese and seasonings should stick to the potatoes.
- Spread the potatoes across the parchment-lined baking sheet in a single layer and make sure to sprinkle anything left in the bowl over top. Place the potatoes in the oven for 35-40 minutes until the potatoes are browned on the bottom and soft in the middle.