Skip to content
- 1 (9 inch) prepared pie crust
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Place broccoli into a bowl and microwave on high until broccoli is bright green and slightly tender, about 1 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and thyme in a bowl; stir broccoli into egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into crust and sprinkle quiche with Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake until a knife inserted into the middle of the quiche comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting