Butter Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 cup (6-oz | 170 g) honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup low sodium stock (or broth), beef or chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Good pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, (or cider vinegar)
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
- 1/2 cup (125 g | 4-oz) unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch (cornflour)
- Melt butter small pot.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir in remaining sauce ingredients.
- Bring to a rapid simmer for 1 minute.
- Stir until thickened