Skip to content
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst then add spinach and cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heavy cream and parmesan and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and cook until heated through, 5 to 7 minutes.