Skip to content
Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 chicken breasts boneless/skinless
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 slices ham
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese or Gruyere cheese
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pound chicken to ¼” thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 slice of ham and about 1 oz cheese.
- Roll the chicken jelly roll style. Secure with a toothpick.
- Combine butter and garlic in a small dish. Mix breadcrumbs and thyme in a separate bowl. Dip each chicken roll in butter and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a baking dish and bake 35-40 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F.